[Esip-citationguidelines] 'citations' in the new year

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Thu Dec 20 18:52:21 EST 2018

Hey Research Object Citation Kids,

I trust many of you survived AGU where there was much discussion of citation and identifiers and credit and reference and all that and then some. Even if we haven’t exactly defined it, we’re on to something important.

Along those lines, Jessica will give an update on our activities and aspirations in the “State of ESIP” session at winter meeting. We’ll also have a session to launch the cluster and really define the issues we seek to address.

We have two telecons scheduled prior to the winter meeting to prepare. Agendas will follow, but mark your calendars.

Meanwhile, enjoy this time of new light and hope.

Peace,

-m.