[Esip-citationguidelines] Marine Data x ESIP Collaboration Areas

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Wed May 8 10:40:56 EDT 2019

You’re on, Ruth unless there is another volunteer.

cheers,

-m.

On 7 May 2019, at 23:10, Ruth Duerr <ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com<mailto:ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Mark,

She also sent a similar request to the Data Stewardship committee and I responded that I would find a few folks who could attend (I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to make it, though I hope so).  So… if you don’t find anyone else maybe I can cover citation guidelines as well?

Ruth