[Esip-citationguidelines] ESIP Citation Guidelines Telecon: this Thursday, Sept. 19, 10 AM MDT (12 PM EDT)

DAVEN P QUINN daven.quinn at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:16:23 EDT 2019

Hello all,

This is a reminder that our monthly ESIP Citation Guidelines telecon falls this Thursday, September 19, at 10:00 AM Mountain time (noon Eastern). We look forward to ’seeing’ you there! We will be continuing to work through the items in the research objects spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VEYPLgTsCR_zbMUbThonBrqaYqBiMT4e525NzFi7ql8/edit#gid=0> — see the cluster notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ooEixbchKp-qgAG7qtnebKrWDYsutt4d2eX3HsaWls/edit#heading=h.lqbr5hu66y8l> for more details.

GoToMeeting connection details

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/429077789

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112

Access Code: 429-077-789