[Esip-citationguidelines] Latest on dynamic data citation

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Mon Oct 28 11:08:45 EDT 2019

Alas, I missed RDA last week, but the Dynamic Data Citation WG met and adoption continues as is evidenced in the slides linked below.

Note also there will be a webinar 20 Nov. on implementation of the Recommendations by the Earth Observation Data Center (EODC) for ESA's openEO platform. Probably quite relevant to NCEI, the DAACs, and others. See: https://www.rd-alliance.org/group/data-citation-wg/webconference/webconference-data-citation-wg.html

cheers,

-m.
Begin forwarded message: