[Esip-cloud] proposal for cloud testbed initiative

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Sun Feb 19 13:10:46 EST 2012

Dear All,

Attached please find and review a proposal draft to be submitted to ESIP leadership for cloud computing testbed initiative. We hope to submit after our telecon the following Mondy 2/27. Please review and share your comments so that we can speed up the process.

We are also trying to arrange a cloud speaker for 2/27 1-2pm EST monthly call. Please put on your calendar.

Best Regards,
Phil