[Esip-cloud] Fwd: cloud computing cluster monthly call today -- Changed Bridge!!!

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Mon Feb 27 12:54:17 EST 2012

Session ID for Mikogo: 560-353-940

Date and Time:  Monday,  02/27/2012 1:00 PM (EDT)

1. To join the audio conference only

Call in  Number:  1-218-862-9364
Passcode:  953677#

2. To share your desktop and your slides online

a. For windows OS, please first access the website

http://join.mikogo.com/

It will ask you to run the mikogo software(without installation), please click yes to continue. Then it will require you enter session ID, which I will send you about 10 minutes before the meeting (around 02/27/2012, 12:50 PM).

b. If your computer is mac, please go to the following page to download and install the mikogo software first. Then please register an account and you will see a button in the mikogo panel to let you join the session with the session ID, which I will send later.

http://www.mikogo.com/download/mac-download/