[Esip-cloud] cloud computing cluster call 12/17 Monday afternoon 1pm

Huang, Thomas (388J) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 17 13:00:24 EST 2012

Hi all,
We are looking forward to our upcoming winter meeting.  We know there is a growing interest in cloud computing and most importantly we know there are various cloud computing activities already in progress within this community.  Since we only get to meet face to face twice a year, we would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to participate in the poster/demo session at the winter meeting.  If you have something to demo, please let us and Erin Robinson know.  There will be a designated area for demonstrations during the poster session.

Thanks,
Thomas/Phil/Rick