[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing - Cross Agency Panel -- time and location, dial in

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Wed Jan 2 16:08:28 EST 2013

Thank you, Don,

That's the URL shown now and it should work. We'll update on the meeting day.

Cheers,
Phil
First 50 downloads free of recent papers by clicking the links:

A performance, semantic and service quality-enhanced distributed search engine for improving geospatial resource discovery, http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/vFhx4sEZqyFafsYVnmzT/full
Chaowei Phil Yang, Ph.D., Associate Professor, GMU
http://cpgis.gmu.edu/homepage/