[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing - Cross Agency Panel -- time and location, dial in

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Wed Jan 2 17:40:34 EST 2013

The webex is incomplete on purpose - loose-coupling in case anything
changes. The choose the room name that the real session is in to join.

Let me know if you have other questions.

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: