[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Cluster Monthly Call, Jan. 28, 1-2pm (EDT)

Huang, Thomas (388J) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 28 13:24:31 EST 2013

Hey Carol,

Both Phil and I dialed in but it saids it is waiting for the host to join.  We waited for about 10min and decide to chat offline.  We discussed briefly about the winter meeting and also planing for the summer speakers and topics.  BTW, our meeting is not listed on the Meeting Center.  We will have to skip this month's meeting and pickup again next month.

thanks,

Thomas.