[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Cluster Monthly Call Follow Up, Jan. 28, 1-2pm (EDT)

Qunying Huang qhuang1 at gmu.edu
Mon Jan 28 13:42:23 EST 2013

Dear all,

I am sorry that we canceled the meeting duo to the technical issues. We'll put all ESIP winter meeting slides online and send the CEUS call for paper to our community.

Here are the call-in/webex details for every cloud computing call in the following months:

To Join the web portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

1. Click join next to the meeting name.
(Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23133897

Call-in details to join via the phone
1877-668-4493
231 338 97#

Best regards,

Qunying Huang

Research Associate
Joint Center of Spatial Intelligent Computing
Earth Systems and Geoinformation Sciences
College of Science
4400 University Drive, MSN 6A2
Fairfax, Virginia 22030-4444
703.380.1443