[Esip-cloud] FW: 2014 ESIP Winter Meeting - Welcome!

Huang, Thomas (398J) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 9 14:02:50 EST 2014

In case you are having trouble joining the ESIP webex.  The correct meeting password is '23224916'

Thanks,

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.