[Esip-cloud] Canceled: ESIP Cloud telecon 7/28/2014

Huang, Thomas (398J) via Esip-cloud esip-cloud at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Jul 28 04:31:16 EDT 2014

Hi

Apologies for the late notice, the group leads have decided to postpone our telecon for today.  Please stay tuned for a follow-up message with a new time and agenda.  We had a good turnout at the ESIP Summer meeting and received some good feedbacks regarding the session as well as recommendations for this cluster.  In the meantime, please consider submitting abstracts to the following two AGU sessions.  The abstracts are due on August 6, 2014.

Session 1832: Cloud Computing for Geosciences
Session 3041: Leveraging Enabling Technologies and Architectures to enable Data Intensive Science

thanks

Thomas, Phil, and Rick.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.