[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster Telecon 9/22/2014

Huang, Thomas (398J) via Esip-cloud esip-cloud at lists.esipfed.org
Sat Sep 20 14:44:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

We will have our monthly telecon next Monday 9/22/2014 @10:00am (PT) / 1:00pm (ET).  In our last telecon we invited Andy Terrel, Chief Science Officer (CSO) of Continuum Analytics, to join our  discussion on rapid prototyping using iPython and science data analysis platform.  On Monday we will continue our discussion on this topic and we invited Ian Stokes-Rees to give us a presentation on Wakari focusing on Cloud platform for rapid prototyping and collaborative science data analysis.

thanks

Thomas, Phil, and Rick.

To Join the web portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

1. Click join next to the meeting name.
(Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23133897

Call-in details to join via the phone
1877-668-4493
231 338 97#

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.