[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing Monthly telecon on 11/3

Erin Robinson via Esip-cloud esip-cloud at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Nov 3 12:50:09 EST 2014

Just a quick reminder that the Cloud Computing cluster is meeting this
morning in 10 minutes. WebEx details are below, but here is a quick link:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?MTID=m10b64d6deec3a560d5422406dbf790a1

Two agenda items:
- IEEE Big Data Conference update
- Winter meeting session and invites