[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing Telecon - Tuesday 5/26/2015

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 22 12:21:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

We won’t be having our regular monthly telecon next Monday due to Memorial Day holiday.  We will have May telecon next Tuesday 5/26/2015 at 9:00am PT / 12pm ET.  The agenda is to review current proposed sessions for the upcoming ESIP Summer meeting.  Here are the sessions

  *   Introduction to Cloud Computing for Geosciences: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8018
  *   NASA Earth Science Meets Cloud Computing: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7949
  *   Panel on Cloud Computing and Earth Sciences: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8019

thanks

Thomas and Phil.

========================

To Join the web portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

1. Click join next to the meeting name.
(Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23136782

Call-in details to join via the phone
1877-668-4493<tel://1877-668-4493>
23136782#

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.