[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Computing Telecon - Tuesday 5/26/2015
Huang, Thomas (398G)
Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 22 12:21:52 EDT 2015
We won’t be having our regular monthly telecon next Monday due to Memorial Day holiday. We will have May telecon next Tuesday 5/26/2015 at 9:00am PT / 12pm ET. The agenda is to review current proposed sessions for the upcoming ESIP Summer meeting. Here are the sessions
* Introduction to Cloud Computing for Geosciences: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8018
* NASA Earth Science Meets Cloud Computing: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/7949
* Panel on Cloud Computing and Earth Sciences: http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8019
Thomas and Phil.
To Join the web portion of the meeting:
1. Click join next to the meeting name.
(Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23136782
Call-in details to join via the phone
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 158-242, Pasadena, CA 91109
Phone: 818.354.2747, Email: thomas.huang at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thomas.huang at jpl.nasa.gov>
DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Esip-cloud