[Esip-cloud] No ESIP Cloud telecon on Monday

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 24 19:30:21 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for coming to our Cloud sessions last week.  We had great turnout in all three sessions.  I think everyone wanted more time for the panel discussion.  We will be uploading the presentations to our wiki shortly.  On Monday both of us will be away on travel and won’t be able to host our July telecon.  We still want to get your feedback regarding our breakout sessions next week to help us to better plan for our future webinars and meetings.  We want to thank all the presenters and our panelists.  You made our summer meeting awesome.

thanks

Thomas and Phil

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.