[Esip-cloud] Telecon Recap

Fei Hu fhu at masonlive.gmu.edu
Wed Nov 25 13:06:22 EST 2015

Hi all,
Thanks for dialing into our telecon on this Monday.  Here is a quick recap:
a)  We plan to host three sessions on the ESIP winter meeting: 1) Emerging Big Data Technologies for Geoscience; 2) AIST Data Container session; 3) Cloud Computing workshop and panel. An email need be sent out to check whether there is enough space in the ESIP winter meeting for our sessions.

b) For the cloud computing workshop and panel, the following issues are discussed: time, what to deliver on the workshop, and the invited speakers on the panel.

c) For the data container session, we need consult with other teams in this project.

b) We will have our next telecon in December.

Thanks,
Fei