[Esip-cloud] cancelling ESIP cloud computing cluster monthly call on Monday 7.25

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 24 03:00:35 EDT 2016

Thanks Phil.  What a successful ESIP summer meeting.  It was great to see everyone at this ESIP this week.  We thank all our distinguished speakers and panelists.  You rock!

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.