[Esip-cloud] Proposed Winter breakout sessions on Cloud Computing

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 30 16:32:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

It is the last day to submit our Winter session proposal, so I submitted the followings

  *   More Cloud Onboarding – a follow-on, lessons learned session from our very successful summer breakout
  *   Data Analytics and Cloud Computing – I reached out to the ESDA chair for collaboration

Thanks

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.