[Esip-cloud] Reminder: ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster Monthly Telecon 9/24/2018

Huang, Thomas (398M) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 20 20:38:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

We will be having our monthly ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster telecon next Monday (9/24/2018) @10am (pacific) / 1pm (east). This week we invited the NASA AIST OceanWorks engineers, Frank Greguska and Joe Jacob, to discuss and demonstrate OceanWorks’ support for distributed analytics and dynamic code injection into Apache Spark.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/445841573
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3112<tel:(571)%20317-3112>
Access Code: 445-841-573

Thanks

Thomas.

----
Thomas Huang
Group Supervisor
Computer Science for Data-Intensive Applications
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
(818) 354-2747