[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Call today?

Huang, Thomas (398M) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 26 18:50:17 EST 2018

Hi folks

Apologies for not sending out cancellation email earlier today. I am on travel this week. I made a note to send email, but between getting up at 2:30am and having to rebook my airport ride.. well you know.

I will have to miss the 2019 Winter meeting, but I will be sending several of my team members to present. Giving cloud has become the ubiquitous computing platform, I expect to see cloud to play a key role in many breakout sessions just like our previous meetings. If you are organizing a session around cloud, I would love to hear about it. Hope to see some of you at AGU next month.

Thanks

Thomas

----

Thomas Huang

Group Supervisor

Computer Science for Data-Intensive Applications

Instrument Software and Science Data Systems

Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology

(818) 354-2747<tel:(818)%20354-2747>