[Esip-cloud] Cloud Computing Cluster reboot

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Tue Apr 23 16:33:21 EDT 2019

Hello all,

We are in the process of rebooting the Cloud Computing Cluster, now
co-chaired by myself and Zhenlong Li.  Its updated form will focus more on
the applications of data in the cloud.  Our updated cluster description is
on the wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Cloud_Computing

We will hold a cluster telecon on Monday, May 6th at 1PM EDT (meeting link
forthcoming), which will be a series of 5-minute lightning talks to help us
get an overview of what our members are doing with the cloud and where our
interests are.

Please attend if you can make it.  We'd also love to have a few more
speakers.  If you would like 5 minutes to share your use of the cloud with
the rest of us, please let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick