[Esip-cloud] Returning to original telecon schedule, 1PM Eastern, 4th Monday of the month

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Sat Mar 14 13:55:48 EDT 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

For our last telecon, we tried to move the time to 12PM.  This resulted in
poor attendance and a few people who want to participate in our current
efforts have since reached out to ask to change the time back.  As a
result, we will be returning to our regularly scheduled telecon time at 1PM
Eastern on the 4th Monday of the month.

Our next telecon will be Monday the 23rd at 1PM Eastern.

Sorry for any disruption this may have caused.

Regards,
Patrick