[Esip-cloud] Please fill out the cloud data optimization questionnaire

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Fri Mar 27 15:56:38 EDT 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

As promised on Monday, I have put together a questionnaire for us to fill
out to help with our cloud data optimization activity:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrbR3tAhbQnorYTEqsnm_RVtIPgHCEKtlLDAX5IZtOLfgv0A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please let me know if you need help accessing, and feel free to share with
anyone you feel may have helpful knowledge to contribute.

We will use the responses to build up an initial cloud data optimization
knowledge base.  Your responses will serve as an initial rough draft to be
collated and elaborated.

Thanks for your help!

Patrick