[Esip-communitydata] 1-week delay: ESIP Community Data Meeting on 9/16/20

Steve Diggs sdiggs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 00:22:42 EDT 2020

Greetings!

Our Community Data Cluster is unique among ESIP's clusters in that we are
extremely sensitive to the constantly shifting winds of societal change.

In light of this fact, coupled with updates regarding our geographic focus
area, and a shorter workweek due to  Labor Day, *we will be holding our
regularly scheduled online meeting *next week*, September 16 *at the same
time (4pm ET / 3pm CT/ 2pm MT/ 1pm PT).

If this change in schedule keeps you from participating in-person, please
drop us a note and we'll schedule an individual discussion time so that
your input is heard.  Andrea and I consider each contribution from ESIP's
community members critical to the success of our mission-driven cluster.

Stay safe and we'll see you all next week!

-Steve and Andrea
*--*