[Esip-communitydata] Fwd: 2021 ESIP Winter Meeting Session Proposal Form

Andrea Thomer athomer at umich.edu
Wed Oct 14 17:49:50 EDT 2020

Thanks all for a great session today!

Two points for follow up:
1)  I just submitted a quick session proposal!  The text that I submitted
is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1un_ZuHswDNyfAujV8JGJEUWdA1Fllo6cnLJk7LBABOc/edit?usp=sharing
Please feel free to suggest edits by 11/5 and I'll update the form
accordingly!

2) For our next cluster meeting in November, we're going to discuss the
Data Feminism book that I keep mentioning.  The open access text can be
found here: https://data-feminism.mitpress.mit.edu/

Looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Andrea & Steve