[Esip-communitydata] Next Community Data Cluster Telecon: Next Wednesday

Andrea Thomer athomer at umich.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:17:47 EST 2020

Quick correction on this - we will NOT be meeting this week, but we
encourage you to:
a) attend the community resilience cluster call
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Community_Resilience> this Weds if you're itching
for a meeting,
b) sign up to attend our winter session on sched
<https://2021esipwintermeeting.sched.com/>, and
c) keep an eye out for further details about prep for our Winter session in
email soon!

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:43 AM Marion McKenzie via Esip-communitydata <
esip-communitydata at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Dear Cluster Participants,
>
> There will be a meeting for ESIP's Community Data Cluster next Wednesday,
> December 16th at 4:00pm ET/1:00pm PT to prepare for the winter ESIP session.
>
> Below is the connection info as well as a link to the running notes
> document, where an agenda is being drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda
> if you wish.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best,
> Marion McKenzie
> 2021 ESIP Community Data Cluster Fellow
>
> Notes doc: here
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit>
>
> Join: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/857241765
> You can also dial in using your phone.
>
> United States: +1 (786) 535-321 <+17865353211,,857241765#>   Access Code:
> 857-241-765
> --
>
> Marion McKenzie
> she | her | hers