[Esip-communitydata] Reminder: Data Cluster Meeting TOMORROW

Marion McKenzie mm8dt at virginia.edu
Tue Jan 12 12:16:00 EST 2021

Dear Cluster Participants,

This is a reminder that we will be holding a meeting for ESIP's Community
Data Cluster tomorrow, Wednesday, January 13th at 4:00pm ET/1:00pm PT to
touch base and prepare for the winter ESIP session.

Below is the connection info as well as a link to the running notes
document, where an agenda is being drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda
if you wish. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you!

Best,
Marion McKenzie
2021 ESIP Community Data Cluster Fellow