[Esip-communitydata] Community Data Cluster Meeting Reminder

Marion McKenzie mm8dt at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 13 08:30:34 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and looking forward to next week's summer
meeting! *The Community Data Cluster will be meeting tomorrow, Wednesday,
July 14th at 4:00PM ET/1:00PM PT*.

The connection information for the meeting can be found below or on the ESIP
telecon page <https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar>. Here
is the link to the running notes document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit>,
where an agenda is being drafted. Tomorrow we will be planning for our
"Curate-a-Thon" session to be held next Wednesday, July 21st during the
2:30-5:00 ET/11:30-2:00 PT block. Feel free to add to the agenda and I'm
looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,
Marion
2021 ESIP Community Data Cluster Fellow

Zoom Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83350608443?pwd=aVJIS3BYZHZFT3IzZFkrVG5lK2xhdz09
Meeting ID: 833 5060 8443
Passcode: 788896
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83350608443# US (Washington DC)
+19292056099,,83350608443# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 833 5060 8443
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcOjlwEeIo
--

Marion McKenzie
she | her | hers

I acknowledge the Monacan Nation as the traditional custodian of the lands
on which UVA sits.

mm8dt at virginia.edu | @marionmck_