[Esip-communitydata] Tomorrow's Community Data Cluster Meeting

Marion McKenzie mm8dt at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 8 16:27:56 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I hope you're doing well. This is a reminder that the Community Data
Cluster will be meeting tomorrow, *Thursday, September 9th at 11:00AM ET. *At
this meeting we will wrap up from the summer session and discuss next steps
for the cluster.

Feel free to check out and add to the agenda, found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit>.
The Zoom information can be found below or on the ESIP events page
<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/telecon-calendar>. Looking forward to
seeing you all then!

Best,
Marion

Connection info:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83350608443?pwd=aVJIS3BYZHZFT3IzZFkrVG5lK2xhdz09

Meeting ID: 833 5060 8443

Passcode: 788896

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,83350608443# US (Washington DC)

+19292056099,,83350608443# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 833 5060 8443
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcOjlwEeIo

--

Marion McKenzie
she | her | hers

I acknowledge the Monacan Nation as the traditional custodian of the lands
on which UVA sits.

mm8dt at virginia.edu | @marionmck_