[Esip-communitydata] Community Cluster Meeting NEXT Thursday

Marion McKenzie mm8dt at virginia.edu
Thu Nov 18 08:28:39 EST 2021

Hi all,

This is a reminder that our last Community Data cluster meeting will be
today at 11:00AM ET/8:00AM PT. Zoom information and meeting agenda can be
found below. I’m looking forward to seeing you all shortly!

Best,
Marion

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 08:45 Marion McKenzie <mm8dt at virginia.edu> wrote:

> Hi Community Data Cluster!
>
> This is a reminder that our cluster meeting will take place *NEXT
> Thursday, November 18th at 11:00AM ET/8:00AM PT *(Zoom information
> below). I will send another reminder mid-next week, but in the meantime
> feel free to add to the agenda for this meeting
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit>
> .
>
> Hope to see many of you there!
>
> Best,
> Marion
>
> *Zoom information for 11/18/21*
>
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83350608443pwd=aVJIS3BYZHZFT3IzZFkrVG5lK2xhdz09
>
> Meeting ID: 833 5060 8443
>
> Passcode: 788896
>
> --
>
> Marion McKenzie
> she | her | hers
> Ph.D. Candidate | University of Virginia
> Department of Environmental Sciences
>
> mm8dt at virginia.edu | @marionmck_
>
> --

Marion McKenzie
she | her | hers
Ph.D. Candidate | University of Virginia
Department of Environmental Sciences
mm8dt at virginia.edu | @marionmck_

For thousands of years, Yesą́, the people of the Monacan Nation, have lived
on, protected and cultivated the lands on which the University of Virginia,
built on colonized land by enslaved laborers, stands. As ancient peoples
who thrive today, I acknowledge and respect their stewardship of the land
past, present, and future. To learn more about the Monacan Nation or donate
to the Monacan Food Bank, please visit their website at
https://www.monacannation.com/.