[Esip-communityresilience] Session call is open for 2019 ESIP winter meeting

Arika Virapongse av at middlepatheco.com
Mon Oct 29 16:24:02 EDT 2018

Monday the 19th works for me. Can everyone else make it at 4 PM ET?

If not, we could do Nov 29-30 (Thurs or Friday).

- Arika

From:  Rupanwita Gupta <rgupta at newknowledge.org>
Date:  Friday, October 26, 2018 at 3:04 PM
To:  Arika Virapongse <av at middlepatheco.com>
Cc:  <esip-communityresilience at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject:  Re: [Esip-communityresilience] Session call is open for 2019 ESIP
winter meeting

thanks, Arika!

I'll add to the winter session planning soon. In the meantime, wanted to
share that I wont be able to attend the day before Thanksgiving.
Can we do sometime on Mon, Nov 19? or the week after?

thanks much!

Rupu

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 2:02 PM Arika Virapongse via
Esip-communityresilience <esip-communityresilience at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Here is our new listserv address: esip-communityresilience at lists.esipfed.org.
> You can send messages to our group by using this address (currently there are
> 7 of us ­ the 6 of us who have been on the group emails, plus Megan Carter ­
> ESIP¹s Community Director). We are open to any new participants in the
> cluster, so send them my way if they are interested in joining our listserv.
>
> In case you missed it in this week¹s Monday update, session proposals are now
> being accepted for the 2019  ESIP winter meeting (until Nov 16th):
> Registration is open & Call for 2019 ESIP Winter Meeting Sessions
> Registration is open for the 2019 ESIP Winter Meeting.
> <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&i
> d=eb954abab1&e=52eca20577>  Details are here
> <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&i
> d=3423bff7ae&e=52eca20577> .
> Please submit your session proposals
> <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&i
> d=c9ed50c63c&e=52eca20577>  for the 2019 ESIP Winter Meeting
> <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&i
> d=bb1ddd3c83&e=52eca20577> . We especially welcome sessions related to our
> 2019 theme: Increasing the Use and Value of Earth Science Data and
> Information. Sessions are generally 1.5 hour blocks and can follow a number of
> different formats. Learn more
> <https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&i
> d=0b2c8488d9&e=52eca20577> .
>
> Here is where we are at so far with our session planning:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zvmY-kQd5b5DZKgTQ7DomRhmiKx-PiiWnnRXWRqcPk
> Y/edit?usp=sharing
> Revisions and comments are welcome! When it comes time for the submission,
> I¹ll clean up what we¹ve got and submit. However, none of it is carved in
> stone, so we can revise and continue planning up until the meeting. Jonathan &
> Rupu ­ please add your tentative presentation topic/title; we can include that
> in the abstract.
>
> FYI ­ our next meeting is planned for the day before Thanksgiving (Nov 21st).
> Please let me know if anyone can make that call (I can make it). It would be
> nice to chat again about our plans for the session, so another option is
> moving our call to an earlier date.
>
> Best,
>
> Arika
>

> Arika Virapongse, Ph.D.
> Principal Scientist, Middle Path EcoSolutions
> Research Scholar, The Ronin Institute
> www.MiddlePathEco.com <http://www.MiddlePathEco.com>

Rupu Gupta, PhD
New Knowledge Organization Ltd.
40 Exchange Pl. Suite 1403
<https://maps.google.com/?q=40+Exchange+Pl.+Suite+1403New+York,+NY+10005&ent
ry=gmail&source=g>
New York, NY 10005
<https://maps.google.com/?q=40+Exchange+Pl.+Suite+1403New+York,+NY+10005&ent
ry=gmail&source=g>

direct dial: 917-574-8531
main office: 347-766-3399
fax: 347-338-2815 <tel:(347)%20338-2815>
rgupta at newknowledge.org <mailto:rgupta at newknowledge.org>
 <http://www.newknowledge.org/>
newknowledge.org <http://newknowledge.org>
Twitter: @NewKnowOrg <https://twitter.com/NewKnowOrg>