[Esip-communityresilience] 2019 ESIP winter meeting, community resilience session planning

Blythe, Jonathan jonathan.blythe at boem.gov
Mon Nov 5 07:10:14 EST 2018

Hi,

  I put some ideas on paper for the winter meeting workshop.  Hopefully we
can tie this together soon.  We need a session title, at least, as
currently there is not one in the planning document.  There is still over a
week to address this, but this is not a lot of time if we will need to go
through a team review of the session proposal.

  I assume we can invite other presenters after the session has been
accepted, but it might not be a bad idea to start sending out feelers for
potential participants; especially if they are from outside the ESIP
community.  Would it be okay for me to contact a colleague at SESYNCH about
participating in this session and possibly presenting on "data driven
synthesis?"  Does anybody want to be cc'd on the email invite?

Thank you,
Jonathan

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zvmY-kQd5b5DZKgTQ7DomRhmiKx-PiiWnnRXWRqcPkY/edit?usp=sharing
*****