[Esip-communityresilience] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2019 ESIP winter meeting, community resilience session planning

Arika Virapongse av at middlepatheco.com
Fri Nov 16 09:30:46 EST 2018

Submitted! Thanks everyone! Once it has been accepted, we can make edits to
the abstract up until Jan 4th.

- Arika

Arika Virapongse, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Middle Path EcoSolutions
Research Scholar, The Ronin Institute
www.MiddlePathEco.com

From:  "Blythe, Jonathan" <jonathan.blythe at boem.gov>
Date:  Friday, November 16, 2018 at 6:33 AM
To:  <ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>
Cc:  Arika Virapongse <av at middlepatheco.com>,
<Esip-communityresilience at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject:  Re: [Esip-communityresilience] [EXTERNAL] Re: 2019 ESIP winter
meeting, community resilience session planning

Looks good.  I'll defer to the others on which is the best title, as these
all address earlier edits I had on the title that I had commented in the
google doc.
*****
Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program