[Esip-communityresilience] FW: Winter ESIP Meeting Session Organizers: Check date and time for your session

Arika Virapongse av at middlepatheco.com
Wed Nov 28 10:44:44 EST 2018

From:  <megancarter=esipfed.org at n3.highrisemail.com> on behalf of Megan
Carter <megancarter at esipfed.org>
Date:  Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 12:46 PM
To:  Arika Virapongse <av at middlepatheco.com>
Subject:  Winter ESIP Meeting Session Organizers: Check date and time for
your session

Hi Arika,

Thanks again for submitting a session/sessions to the 2019 ESIP Winter
Meeting!

HERE is the link to a DRAFT schedule for you to COMMENT ON (using the
'insert comment' feature in google docs) if you think you have a conflict to
be resolved.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1re8esT_A8qJ-haKYvvqZdmtieSbIXRko12wG
8x14WGw/edit?usp=sharing
<http://email.n3.highrisemail.com/c/eJwVTslOwzAU_JrkRmQ_L3k95FCpagXcAInlghz7
EVskOLVNyufjSDOX0Wxu0M72YxsGriQggNAcKwQoyTrZISiQWvUKFeuBg9a6kcyHyaeQaTFh7mxc
Wj9oiz0DcRix5rUgqa20zLqDQYZfYNp58KWsuRHHBs4VLtrcTTFOM-0VVclrIuOyJyp5N1TyREj5
5fOI14c7bx7ft-364ZYS6Hm8f3v6jhxuF_zj8vVyq3ZyoTTi_JvXRpyyNyn8TG0azFY_L8G5mVZT
PNm4L_4DI6dNNg>

Please NOTE: All COMMENTS on days/times must be received by COB Friday
November 30th. We will share this draft schedule with the ESIP Community in
the Monday Update on November 26th.

After COB Friday November 30th, the schedule will be transferred to our
Sched application. Once we have the Sched version, you may add speakers and
update content for your session. You'll get more instructions about that
when we release the Sched.

Please do not pay close attention to the room assignments at this time, as
these may change based on anticipated attendance. You can help by inviting
others to use Sched to indicate their intent to attend your session as soon
as the Sched schedule is up.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Please also share this email
with your potential speakers and co-conveners.

Looking forward to a great meeting!

Megan Carter

Megan Carter Orlando
Community Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
megancarter at esipfed.org

Unsubscribe
<http://email.n3.highrisemail.com/c/eJw1j71uwjAURp8m2Yjsa1_HGTJEVJFoqVQJWsRo
Xzu124SfJBTK09cMlc70DUfnc7VyVNo81hwlaAChuE4IQMkKWWhAkApL1MhK4KCUyiQL8TOMcfKD
iX1BxyEPta24KHWnpEQg3RluBCZTh7LTle1s3tdhnk9TJpoM2sTk6TL64l8Vzg9R2i-H6WInGqP1
mWhP5rc_GpeJJ_98-5ImDPNiNW-W1_N5f3_bvvbfw04PL7tte8BIh3ZhPq6rzX6bGm_vzX3N1qzJ
ymXCKwHMylIwcFwiOQ5EznGSXFVohSaqUGudj7X5SR-H6FzvT2YOno6Ptj8rD1rT>