[Esip-communityresilience] Community Resilience Cluster Meeting 12/16

Zachary Robbins zjrobbin at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 16 10:43:58 EST 2019

Hi all,

We hope you will join us on Wednesday 12/19 at 4 EST for the Community
Resilience Cluster Monthly Meeting.

Our agenda for this month:

Agenda

   -

   Introductions (if any new people are joining)
   -

   Welcome Zachary Robbins
   -

   ESIP Winter 2020 Meeting Activities
   -

      Poster Review and Approval
      -

      Any other activities
      -

   Cluster Housekeeping updates (if any)
   -

      Community Resilience Cluster Slack channel

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,455054301#>

Access Code: 455-054-301

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455054301
The meeting notes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit

Thank you and have a great week,