[Esip-communityresilience] Meeting This Wednesday 3/25

Zachary Robbins zjrobbin at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 24 11:37:34 EDT 2020

Hi all,

We hope you will join us Wednesday, March 25 at 4 EST/ 1 PST for the
Community Resilience Cluster Meeting. Our agenda for this month:

Introductions (if any new people)
Cluster Housekeeping updates (if any)
Blog Post
Cross-cluster interaction updates (if any)

See below for meeting information:

 https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301
 You can also dial in using your phone.
 United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
 Access Code: 455-054-301
 New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455054301

The meeting notes can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit

Thank you and have a great week,