[Esip-communityresilience] Monthly meeting tomorrow at 4 est /1 pst

Zachary Robbins zjrobbin at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:35:00 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
Our next meeting of the ESIP community resilience cluster is tomorrow
(9/16) at 4 est/ 1 pst. We hope you can join us. Our agenda this month

        Introductions (if new people join)

   - Cluster Housekeeping updates (if any)
   - Cross-cluster opportunities
   - Paper Discussion

   1. Discuss updates
   2. Continue streamlining problem statement paper
   3. Targets for next meeting

See below for go-to-meeting details

Thanks,
-Zachary

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.*
*https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/455054301>**You can also dial in using
your phone.*
*United States: **+1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121>*
*Access Code: 455-054-301*
*New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts: **https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455054301
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455054301>*

--
Zachary Robbins