[Esip-communityresilience] [ESIP Community Resilience] April Telecon Tomorrow (4/21) from 4-5pm ET

Christine Gregg cgregg at umich.edu
Tue Apr 20 07:42:14 EDT 2021

Hello Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for our next cluster telecon on Wednesday, April 21st from
1-2 pm PT / 4-5 pm ET. Below you will find links to our meeting agenda,
Slack server, and Zoom meeting info.

You can view our upcoming and past meeting agendas in our running Cluster
Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Here is a brief summary of what to expect this Wednesday:

   - Introductions - If anyone new joins
   - Changing the Meeting Time - Weigh-in on Slack
   - Problem Statement - Status check-in
   - OCG CFP - Email from Susan S.
   - Summer Meeting - July 19-23 (virtual)
   - Cluster Promotion - Continue discussion from last meeting
   - Next Steps and Action Items

You are also encouraged to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/>. Find us on the
*#communityresilience* channel.

*Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86039912302?pwd=OVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09