[Esip-communityresilience] [ESIP Community Resilience] August Telecon This Wednesday (8/18) from 4-5 pm ET

Christine Gregg cgregg at umich.edu
Tue Aug 17 08:44:42 EDT 2021

Hi Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for our next cluster telecon on Wednesday, August 18th from
1-2 pm PT / 4-5 pm ET. Below you will find links to our meeting agenda,
Slack server, and Zoom meeting.

You can view our upcoming and past meeting agendas in our running Cluster
Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Here is a brief summary of what to expect this Wednesday:

   - Introductions
   - Cluster Problem Statement Updates
   - Summer Meeting Debrief
   - Collaboration Opportunities

You are also encouraged to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/> if you haven't already! You'll
find us on the *#communityresilience* channel.

*Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86039912302?pwd=OVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09
Meeting ID: 860 3991 2302
Passcode: 058113