[Esip-communityresilience] May Telecon Next Wednesday 5/18 from 12 - 1 pm ET

Morgan Wofford mwofford at umich.edu
Fri May 13 09:00:00 EDT 2022

Hi Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for our next cluster telecon on Wednesday, *May 18*,*
from* *9-10
am PT / 12-1 pm ET*. Below you will find links to our meeting agenda, Slack
server, and Zoom meeting.

You can view our upcoming and past meeting agendas in our running Cluster
Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Here is a brief summary of what to expect next Wednesday:

   -

   Quick intros
   -

   Cluster check-in & business
   -

      Plan for June & July
      - Community Resilience Wiki
      <https://wiki.esipfed.org/Community_Resilience#Cluster_Notes> Update
      - Problem Statement Journal Article
      <https://doi.org/10.3389/fclim.2022.761499>
   -

   Reading group
   -

      Eicken, H., Danielsen, F., Sam, J.-M., Fidel, M., Johnson, N.,
      Poulsen, M. K., Lee, O. A., Spellman, K. V., Iversen, L., Pulsifer, P., &
      Enghoff, M. (2021). Connecting Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches in
      Environmental Observing. BioScience, 71(5), 467–483.
      https://doi.org/10.1093/biosci/biab018
      <https://doi.org/10.2112/JCOASTRES-D-16-00008.1>

*Attached is the article for the reading group, "Connecting Top-Down and
Bottom-Up Approaches in Environmental Observing." *

You are also encouraged to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/> if you haven't already! You'll
find us on the *#communityresilience* channel.

*Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86039912302?pwd=OVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09
Meeting ID: 860 3991 2302
Passcode: 058113