[Esip-communityresilience] October Telecon Next Thursday 10/20 from 2 - 3 pm ET

Morgan Wofford mwofford at umich.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:10:24 EDT 2022

Hi Community Resilience Cluster!

Please join us for our next cluster telecon on Thursday, *October 20*,*
from* *11 pm - 12 pm PT / 2-3 pm ET*. Below you will find links to our
meeting agenda, Slack server, and Zoom meeting.

You can view our upcoming and past meeting agendas in our running Cluster
Notes Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pwoq4IOJPHKX3YI4714ZaZ8HoVRaEktGe24L0tWAawk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Here is a brief summary of what to expect next Wednesday:

   -

   Quick intros
   -

   Cluster check-in & business
   - Open science collaboration area presentation
      - Review from last meeting - A community of practice/brain trust. We
      come together to talk about the projects that we are working on–and look
      for input. How do we actualize community resilience practice for
ourselves?
      -

   November Plan

You are also encouraged to join the ESIP community on Slack
<https://esip-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/> if you haven't already! You'll
find us on the *#communityresilience* channel.

*Join Zoom Meeting:*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86039912302?pwd=OVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F86039912302%3Fpwd%3DOVQ5ejJPQktYMS8vSm5BaVhGRHVCZz09&sa=D&ust=1663787220000000&usg=AOvVaw2ABplj1nGbdYf15S95qnmb>
Meeting ID: 860 3991 2302