[Esip-communityresilience] ESIP Community Resilience Cluster Meeting Scheduling Poll

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Fri Dec 16 07:22:03 EST 2022

Hi ESIP people,

  We need to find a new monthly meeting time to meet as the ESIP Community Resilience Cluster.  Please respond to this <https://www.when2meet.com/?18023606-tbX2J> poll regardless of whether you are a regular participant of the community resilience cluster or if you haven't been able to join us recently.  This is a great opportunity if you have a schedule conflict with the current timeslot (third Thursday of the month at 3PM EST), as we'd like to find a time earlier in the day to accommodate multiple time-zones.

https://www.when2meet.com/?18023606-tbX2J

The When 2 Meet poll I setup will schedule a meeting time in January 2023, but please keep in mind that the time we select based on the responses for January will repeat every month on the same day (eg. the third Thursday of the month).  Also, please be aware of the timezone when selecting times - you should be able to select your timezone to change the options, but if not, FYI that I entered the times using the EST/New York time zone between 9AM and 6PM each day.  If you can't select a local timezone (ie. if you are not on EST, but you still see 9AM to 6PM options) you may need to calculate the time difference due to your local time zone when responding.

  In terms of a deadline, lets try to pin down this time before the New Year?  I'll take a look at the poll results on January 3rd, and then I'll consult with the cluster leads to decide on the winning meeting time.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program