[Esip-cor] Notifications

Carlos Rueda carueda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:53:10 EST 2019

OK, and I agree, the real potential issue is with how the LDN mechanism
should actually work in particular regarding scalability/manageability/even
convenience, etc.

In fact, it seems that every single notification becomes a registered
ontology in itself, e.g, one of the ones COR-notified in this thread:
    http://cor.esipfed.org/ont/ldn/inbox/29b29cdaeaea486eb3aa7267981429e2
I thought such LDN notifications would be added to the same, relevant
'inbox' ontology (thus creating new version of it).  Surely I just haven't
spent enough time to understand LDN.  Perhaps Lewis could give us some
instruction! ;)

Carlos