[Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: [AGENDA] ESIP SemTech Telecon - 2019-05-28

Blake Regalia blake.regalia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:21:07 EDT 2019

Hey Lewis,

   Thanks and sorry for the late reply -- I am currently at the ESWC
(semantic web) conference.

> I think it would be great to have examples in the ESIP COR. Is this
something which you could facilitate?
> For example, take a look at the following reservoir geometry
http://cor.esipfed.org/ont/geotriples/GRanD_reservoirs_v1_1/GRanD_reservoirs_v1_1/Geometry/1331
 There
are literally thousands of similar geometries in this dataset.

Absolutely! Let me start putting an example together. I think I can have
something to show by next week.

Sincerely,
 - Blake