[Esip-cor] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] GSAW 2020 Call for Participation

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 9 16:59:46 EDT 2019

Is anyone interested in this?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: GSAW <gsaw at aero.org<mailto:gsaw at aero.org>>
Date: September 9, 2019 at 11:58:25 PDT
To: GSAW <gsaw at aero.org<mailto:gsaw at aero.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] GSAW 2020 Call for Participation

Ground System Architectures Workshop
Call for Participation
http://gsaw.aero.org

Tutorials: March 2, 2020
Workshop: March 2-5, 2020
Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel

THEME: Opportunities in Data Exploitation

This 24th annual Ground System Architectures Workshop (GSAW) provides a forum for the world’s space-related ground system experts to collaborate with other users, developers, vendors, and researchers through interactive tutorials, presentations, working groups, panel discussions, and technical exhibits.
GSAW is looking for presentations on what works in all aspects of your current ground systems as well as your ideas, emerging technologies and roadmaps for the future. This year we are particularly interested in “Opportunities in Data Exploitation”. As the capabilities of satellites, sensors, computing, and ground systems increase, there is considerable growth in data, complexity, and threats. Increased connectivity has contributed to an exponential increase in the amount of data. Unfortunately, valuable knowledge and insight is often lost because of the inability to process the sheer volume of mission data and telemetry. The good news is that there have been significant advances in data science, analytical methods, autonomy, and machine learning that have greatly advanced the ability to efficiently exploit data. This year we are looking to the ground system community to share their innovative approaches in predicting system behavior, preventing anomalies, detecting intrusion, and optimizing performance without overwhelming the operator or user. How do we get the right information to the right users at the right time in the right format?

For complete GSAW information and Call for Participation details visit:
http://gsaw.aero.org

Deadlines

  *   Abstracts/proposals due: Oct. 21, 2019
  *   Notification of acceptance: Nov. 22, 2019
  *   Accepted presentations due: Feb. 3, 2020

Presenters are responsible for ensuring that all submissions are cleared for presentation.

Sincerely,
GSAW Program Committee
The Aerospace Corporation
310-336-0454