[Esip-cor] Recent ontology uploads to ESIP COR

Blake Regalia blake.regalia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:40:15 EDT 2019

Hey Lewis,

  COR was offline yesterday so once it became available this morning I
uploaded the dataset you see there now. However, I immediately realized
some errors with the IRI prefixes in the dataset and regenerated/uploaded a
few revisions in quick succession. The dataset consists of ~320k triples so
I imagine this may have had some impact on system resources.

 - Blake