[Esip-cor] [EXTERNAL] Re: Recent ontology uploads to ESIP COR

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 1 18:45:33 EDT 2019

Hi Blake,
Your user story has been captured at https://esipfed.github.io/stc/UseCases/STCUseCasesAndRequirements.html#UploadLargeResource
Future versions of COR will meet the associated requirement.
Thank you
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist
Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Info & Engineering Technology Planning and Development Division (1720)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099