[Esip-cor] FW: [EXTERNAL] [Esip-lab] Winter Meeting

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 4 20:55:51 EST 2019

I think this would be a win for us to pull content together. It can easily be used in the Labs proposal as well. Additionally, we could use it as another opportunity to collect user needs.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist
Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Info & Engineering Technology Planning and Development Division (1720)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099